Mr GBT has been rootling about in our garden again with his close up lens. Seen with the naked eye this looks completely unremarkable but seen like this....well you're free to make your own mind up on that one!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Tuesday, 1 October 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Well done, Mr GBT! Completely rubbish with macro here :(
ReplyDeleteOooh! It looks like a little piggy-nosed hairy creature! Fab pic! x
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments- I thought it worked well!
ReplyDeleteArilx