Saturday 5 April 2014

It Truly Is A Hard Life!

Standards are deteriorating fast here at Gnat Bottomed Towers. I informed Her loudly and repeatedly that it was slatternly to leave the bed unmade - the fact that the "bedding needed washing" is a poor excuse indeed. She'd had all night to sort that one out. After raising my voice on several occasions [it appears She is more than a little slow on the up take at times] I found that after all my additional exertions I was beginning to feel a little weary....


So a small tortie snoozelet was in order........


Before I was rudely interrupted and evicted from my self styled bed [some five hours later - Aril] but at least the bedding is now where it should be...on the bed. Normal sleeping position has been resumed today!

Twittenx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puzzling

Being a soul who could win an Olympic Gold if overthinking was ever included as a sport, one thing which really helps me to slow down and be...