Mr GBT is a mighty fine fellow and he spent a fair amount of time weeding our tiny little patch yesterday [I was ironing so no guilty conscience about not joining him]. He also took the opportunity to get a few snaps whilst the weather was dry.
Forget-me-not- the original clump came from a fellow freecycler but they've happily self seeded and made themselves at home.
Snake's Head Fritillary with its superb checkerboard pattern.
Snowflakes from my parents' garden.
And last but not least wild violets growing in a patch in the border where countless other plants I've tried have neither survived nor thrived. Mother Nature really does know best!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...




No comments:
Post a Comment