I found this on Pinterest [a place representing an endless opportunity to pursue displacement activities!] and it made me guffaw for it happens to me regularly....in my case it's a most gorgeous young rescue Staffie called Bunty who belongs to my friend S. When I house sparkle for S Bunty regularly quietly steals the feather duster and then gallops off into the garden with it. I also have another marvellous tea leaf who is a black flat coated retriever called Fleur who half inches my cleaning clothes when she thinks I am paying her insufficient attention. It's these moments that add to the joy of my house sparkling elf joblets...I really genuinely do love what I do!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

No comments:
Post a Comment