I don't know if I should admit to this but I haven't read Fifty Shades of Grey. To be honest I couldn't be bothered either when it came out or when the furore surrounding it had died down. I suspected that I might have been bored to death and that opinion hasn't changed. No doubt you might have caught wind of the fact that the film is now due to hit the big screen. Moi? Well I rather like the Lego version and the fabulously pithy quote I read in "What Will They Think of Next" edited by Iain Hollingshead:
"Fifty shades of grey....succinctly describes my lingerie collection."
http://www.people.com/article/fifty-shades-grey-trailer-legos
As ever I am slightly off trend but what the heck!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
That's funny! Got through a couple of pages of the first book but was turned off by the poor writing. I did blog yonks back about Ellen's version. Here's the link x
ReplyDeletehttp://lovelygreyday.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/whats-been-tickling-me.html
Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteArilx