The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Friday, 13 February 2015
Picture This
This is the latest addition to be hung on the walls at Gnat Bottomed Towers. Mr GBT wantonly flung his wonga around in a local charity shop and returned triumphant with a most disgusting picture. Thankfully it was the frame he was after as the original wouldn't have crossed the threshold otherwise. He's combined a series of seasonal stained glass window shots he took in a local church last year. I am very content to give it house room!
Arilx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

No comments:
Post a Comment