The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Wednesday, 4 February 2015
Wall Hangings
I potter about with bits of fabric from time to time but I could never claim that I get beyond the point of pottering. Thankfully others do with the most stunningly beautiful results. I discovered these two examples in a couple of local churches that I've visited within the last few months. It never ceases to amaze me what I find right under my not inconsiderable snout!
Arilx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...


No comments:
Post a Comment