The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Monday, 2 February 2015
Monday Morning.
I saw this chappie on the top of somebody's porch yesterday. He definitely has the look of a Monday morning about him doesn't he.
So to cheer you up how about this face I saw on the fountain at Nymans yesterday. There's a touch of the Alice in Wonderland character about him.
Maybe this pair used the fountain face as their inspiration. Meet the wonderful Wugly sisters who came into the store where the small person has his weekend job a few weeks ago. The angle looks a bit odd because I've cropped my son out of it. They were, by all accounts, hilarious and caused completed mayhem with the staff and customers alike as they promoted our local panto.
Arilx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...



No comments:
Post a Comment