I do so love to bake so I have made it my duty to make birthday cakes for all the family. Nothing fancy mind just a Victoria sandwich with various flavourings. Last week I sent an email to my Dad to ask him what type he would like this year or did he want me to choose. "Surprise me" he replied. Drumroll......ta-dah orange and almond cake.
Very moreish and not a morsel left!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Sunday, 17 May 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment