"You cannot buy that pleasure which it yields to him who truly plucks it."
Thoreau
This little lot are now bubbling away in two demi johns and are destined to become more of Hobbity Booze's Orc's Blood wine. Now what to do with some blackcurrants I've been given.....
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Sunday, 30 August 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

No comments:
Post a Comment