Like this very muchly!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Saturday, 9 April 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Great.... thankfully you can rise from the dead as well! x
ReplyDeleteSensible and I may pribt and putcall over my home, my office, my car, etc.
ReplyDeleteI love this it fills me with emotion lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments...glad you enjoyed the wisdom of the words too!
ReplyDeleteArilx