Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Friday, 15 April 2016
Most Thrilled
The release of this trailer for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" this week has made me jolly pleased. With my head in the clouds and being a bit of a grumpy old git about anything post "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" [I know I should get out more!!], I had completely missed this news. I shall definitely be booking my ticket later in the year.
Arilx
Arilx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
Ooh - how exciting and I like Eddie Redmayne too :)
ReplyDeleteOMG missed this too I must tell my youngest daughter. On watching the last film she muttered "well that's it then the end of my childhood" she's 24 now and has my 3 year old granddaughter Paige. She is reliving her childhood by reading the books again to Paige lol
ReplyDelete