Eccentric Amblings and Ramblings From Gnat Bottomed Towers
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Thursday, 15 November 2018
Organ donation
Our family carry donor cards and TYM [without letting us know] signed up for one of his own accord on his birthday a couple of years ago.
Arilx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gritty
Someone just couldn't resist𤣠Arilx
Let the new knitwear season commence!
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
Cattitude
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
Upon Not Blowing The Budget
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment