The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Wednesday, 14 November 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

As I clicked on to your post and scrolled down,I thought thats what it was, an elephants foot!xx
ReplyDeleteI thought it first and then curiousity got the better of me and I googled it to see if there was such a thing. Obviously we're not the only ones to have had that idea eh Debi!
DeleteArilx
First glance I thought it was a museum piece. Isn't nature just wonderful.
ReplyDeleteBriony
x
Yes is never ceases to amaze me and thrill me. We need to treasure this beautiful planet of ours.
DeleteArilx