Tuesday 7 April 2020

Tales from across the road.

This has to be the best thing I've seen yet out on our permitted evening stroll. On Sunday night we could hear loud music playing as we turned the corner of one road....sadly the first thing I thought was that people were flouting the regs and having a party....thankfully I was completely wrong. Instead out the front of the house that was playing the music was a young man miked up and DJing. All along the road at suitable distances people were out in their front gardens dancing their hearts out.


And what were they dancing to? "Cotton Eye Joe" by the Rednex...here if you fancy a boogie too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOYZaiDZ7BM It absolutely made my night and I gave the chap a big thumbs up as we walked past on the far side of the road!

Arilx

2 comments:

  1. That's brilliant. I wish something like that would happen around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a nice come across on a walk. I think folks are getting creative. My daughters downstairs neighbor figured out how the three units in the giant house could gather, but be safe, but not isolated. Technically, they are separate households, but all share the same basement where their washer and dryers are so being careful wiping down door knobs when they enter and leave with alcohol (no Clorox to be found), and each using their own outdoor chairs around a fire pit, safely spaced.

    ReplyDelete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...