Monday 28 July 2014

Eastbourne

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside. Oh I do like to be beside the sea......


Oh I do like to walk along the prom prom prom.....


Where the scary drummers play tiddly pom pom pom...



The annual Lammas event at Eastbourne which raises funds for the RNLI. We were dancing again but I shall spare you endless piccies of us all as I covered it last year here
http://gnatbottomedtowers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/lammas-fest-2013.html

However, it is the law that I include this year's picture of the fabulous John Barleycorn!


And this rather scrummy lady who was here with her owner once again. She is the soppiest hound and gives a lovely cuddle.Most of the day she was to be seen stretched out in the shade whilst everyone tickled her tummy. She's a Siberian husky I believe. Just look at those ice blue eyes.

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...