Thursday 31 July 2014

New To Me Song.

I housesparkle for a dear chum every other week. She has four gorgeous hounds for whom she leaves the radio on so that they have company whilst she's at work. Normally her channel of choice is Radio 4 but today she had it tuned to Planet Rock. Hand on heart this is a station I would not naturally gravitate to but I am grateful I listened to it today because I discovered this track by Nickelback. I enjoyed the song but the lyrics really touched me. If you have time do take a peek- they are very sensible and a timely reminder for all of us.


Arilx

1 comment:

  1. Tis a fab song. I do have a bit of Nickelback in my library..... and often listen to Planet Rock :) *rebel* lol

    ReplyDelete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...