Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Thursday, 31 July 2014
New To Me Song.
I housesparkle for a dear chum every other week. She has four gorgeous hounds for whom she leaves the radio on so that they have company whilst she's at work. Normally her channel of choice is Radio 4 but today she had it tuned to Planet Rock. Hand on heart this is a station I would not naturally gravitate to but I am grateful I listened to it today because I discovered this track by Nickelback. I enjoyed the song but the lyrics really touched me. If you have time do take a peek- they are very sensible and a timely reminder for all of us.
Arilx
Arilx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
Tis a fab song. I do have a bit of Nickelback in my library..... and often listen to Planet Rock :) *rebel* lol
ReplyDelete