Just a very quick pop in from me as I am stilll en vacances kicking my heels....once I'm safely ensconced back at GBT I shall bring you tales of holiday merriment but for now a lovely little quote I espied in Cardiff Bay. The city has been dedicated as a world peace site which exists to promote a strong sense of peace and fellowship between people of all nations.
"Peace is not merely the absence of war. Peace is the dynamic and energetic presence of love, harmony and oneness in the world family."
Sri Chinmoy
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment