The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Wednesday, 29 April 2015
Fizzy Busy!
Lemonade scones made from this recipe here http://growing-in-the-fens.blogspot.co.uk/2009/02/thinking-of-others-today.html Mine took about 15 mins to cook at 200C. They are very light but I think taste wise they would benefit from a small pinch of salt. A first for me because I've never managed to make round scones before as I overhandle the dough- all previous attempts have been done as a big round and cut into pieces. Rather chuffed at my little personal success!
Arilx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

They look lovely. Might be my next halogen baking experiment! x
ReplyDelete