Wednesday 20 December 2017

Christmas Scavenger Hunt 20th December

Stocking


This rather oversized stocking found its way home with me from the charity shop. It cost a princely 50 pennies and it was with great glee that I left it outside my teenager's door last year. Having texted him at uni to see whether, at the grand old age of 19 and a half, he still wanted a stocking I received a "yes please" reply within moments. The offerings inside will be of a practical or edible nature...most useful when you're a hard-up student!

Arilx

4 comments:

  1. Love the stocking. The contents sound wonderful too

    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha - similar conversations were had with my two... and they too agreed that no stocking was not an option..... one is 17 and the other about to be 19 3/4 (not that he is counting!)





    ReplyDelete
  3. The stocking is marvellous and practical items such as you mentioned are a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

All work and no plays makes for a very dull day.....

Grey Monday and I'm up for a spot of fun...after I'd finished work I carried on driving to the nearby village of Billingshurst. Form...