Saturday 23 December 2017

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Holding my hands up, I will freely admit that I have never seen any of the Christmas Classics...I'm a bit of a Grinch and a bah humbug if the truth be told when it comes to all that schmaltz. Equally I'm not a fan of Tim Burton either [although perhaps if I actually sit down and watch his films maybe I'll be converted], so I still have no idea what possessed me to part with 100 groats for a copy of his "Nightmare Before Christmas" dvd in the charity shop last year.

Putting it on I expected to hate it within the first five minutes and for it to be put back out in the first charity shop bag to drop through the letterbox. How wrong I was....it was amazing. For fans of the film here's a rather clever cover  by Voiceplay with an unexpected twist.




Arilx



5 comments:

  1. I've not seen it actually but I think I'dike to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may find it's on over Christmas Kezzie. It's got a positive message.
      Arilx

      Delete
  2. Excellent. I do know the film too and yes it is one I'd hand a groat or two over for 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was amazed to find it was made in 1994. It was streets ahead of its time.
      Arilx

      Delete

All work and no plays makes for a very dull day.....

Grey Monday and I'm up for a spot of fun...after I'd finished work I carried on driving to the nearby village of Billingshurst. Form...