The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...


I love nativity scenes
ReplyDeleteJulie xxxx
Now I wonder how he arrived there!
ReplyDeletexx
Me too!
DeleteArilx
How lovely, but I'm not quite sure where the polar bear comes in. x
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that?
ReplyDeleteStrange! x
ReplyDeleteEvery self respecting nativity scene should have a polar bear lol
ReplyDeleteThe polar bear is a little head scratching, but then again it doesn't say there wasn't one their in the original text either!
ReplyDeleteArilx
The addition of the polar bear is like a junior school nativity play where all children have key parts, so you get the likes of rabbits, trees, stars and rainbows in the chorus line!
ReplyDeleteIndeed. Our son only took part once. With his AS he hated being in the limelight in any way so he was allowed to not join in. Major parental relief!
DeleteArilx
This is lovely as is the Polar bear!
ReplyDelete