The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hannah the Giant
Went to my first day of dance in Carshalton [which I didn't see much of beyond the pubs!] a few days ago. My single photo was of this 3....
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

What sort of dancing do you do?
ReplyDeleteJulie xxxxxx
I'm a Morris dancer, but not with the hankies or garlands. Just sticks and bells.
DeleteArilx
Haha, so like my cats (when they are wearing their bells) you can no longer sneak up and pounce of unsuspecting birds - brilliant
ReplyDeleteSame principle. It's always difficult if we're performing at events with birds of prey displays as our bells completely confuse the birds.
DeleteArilx
That's what people say about me - you can hear me for miles with all my silver jewellery! xxx
ReplyDeleteI can imagine....much prettier tinkling though than the jangling sound I make though!
DeleteArilx
Brilliant :) I have similar ones for keeping my singers in time during the pageant
ReplyDeleteThey have their uses!
DeleteArilx
Love your bells. So different.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jak. They're an integral part of what we do.
DeleteArilx