The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Tuesday, 5 December 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

That's a wonderful chart Aril ... I might be stealing that sometime :) we recently heard Stanley Accrington and he had a very very funny song where the heroine wandered off through all the old ballads to tell her story ... Fil
ReplyDeleteI shall have to look that up!
DeleteArilx
Brilliant! Tongue in cheek it may be - but it has nailed it!
ReplyDelete:-)
DeleteArilx
Ha, ha , that is so funnny and soooooooooooooo true!
ReplyDeleteMusical people seem to like this one!
DeleteArilx