Friday 22 November 2013

Friday Funding Fun

My favourite thrifty snacky treats- even keeps me away from the cake shop or cafe [only sometimes though- visiting a cafe once in a while is part of my new to me silk shirt approach to the art of frugal living]

Hot buttered tea cakes with a pot of char


Or even better crumpets eaten with butter and jam, marmite, scrambled egg and smoked salmon trimmings the combinations are only limited by your imagination and so much cheaper to buy 12 rather than 8. A versatile staple in my freezer that satisfies wanting of something naughty to eat but doesn't leave me feeling hard done by. Never had the same success with a rice cake!



Arilx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Not bog standard.

Look at these beautiful cast iron panels. The design is called 'Floral Adamish' and is one of three which the company Walter Macfarl...