I keep Christmas in December but this has a high sniggering value- Mr GBT used to ring handbells and still occasionally stands in for the team. I don't think he's ever had that much fun at practice!
Despite the title of the video I promise that there's nothing naughty on display!
http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-11-18/these-men-can-play-jingle-bells-with-their-penises/
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Tuesday, 19 November 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment