Last week 13th century pews.....this week I bring you a Normal tie beam complete with dog tooth ornamentation. An incredibly rare survival. It's tucked away in a Sussex church and I am beyond thrilled. Things like that make me tingle! More about the visit there tomorrow.
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Wednesday, 18 February 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...


*LIKE* ;)
ReplyDelete