It has sometimes been said that the last man to enter the Houses of Parliament with honourable intentions was Guy Fawkes.....I don't often stray into the political arena but the last thing the world needs right now is for this person to be elected.
It's a take on a classic British children's programme called Trumpton which may not translate across to any American readers. However, the sentiment is easy enough to understand.
Shall pack my soapbox away again.
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

I am genuinely puzzled as to why that man is so successful. Let's hope that there are enough Americans who see sense before the presidential election vote. x
ReplyDeleteKeep your soapbox where it is; this chump merits it!
ReplyDelete