The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Saturday, 9 May 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

I know I was a tourist, but I really loved our visit to London. I will look forward to your recap of your visit.
ReplyDeleteOh that's brilliant!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete