Saturday 18 July 2015

Buying Second Hand Clothes.

I have scarely bought any new clothes since I was a student at college in the 1980s. Back then it was partly down to making my grant last and to support my expensive Laura Ashley habit [long since fled the building phew]. Even at that age though this choice matched my determination to recycle and meant that I could be sure that I wouldn't walk into a room wearing the same as any one else. Besides I have a rather eclectic taste in clothes which frankly no shop is ever going to be able to satisfy! Since those days I have remained committed to this and beyond buying new undies I have continued in this vein. In no way does this make me a paragon of virtue but having watched this video it reminds me why it is important for me to carry on.


Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...