Friday 31 July 2015

Elephantastic.

Now the schools have broken up and the summer holidays are in full swing I am finding I have the odd session free during the week as clients who have school age children go away. I use the spare time productively but sometimes that means taking the decision to have an hour or more out or a holi-hour as I like to term it. As they say a change of scene is as good as a rest. 

Today Mr GBT and I took a stroll down the town to take a peek at some of these. This is the Elephantastic Trail which was launched last weekend. It's been set up by our Rotary Club to fundraise for a variety of good causes. They will be auctioned off in a month's time. I should think it's manna from heaven for some of the parents as, other than a pound for the trail leaflet, it's a brilliant way to keep the kidlets entertained. My son would have loved it- as I have alluded to before in previous posts elephants were his world when he was younger. A brilliant idea and I hope they raise loads!










And why the devil not whilst we're on the topic of pachyderms here's the real thing chasing swallows.


Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...