Friday 24 July 2015

Magical Moments.

I have recently resumed studying a course I started ten years ago but didn't continue with. Real life got in the way and my attention was most definitely elsewhere. Life is thankfully more settled these days and I have more free time. One of the recent lessons has been about mindfulness...taking the time to notice what's going on at any given moment [easier said than done in my case- my anxiety keeps me and my brain very busy if I let it] so you don't miss the beauty or the gifts each day offers. Frankly I'm better at this business when I'm housesparkling for my clients as I go into a different zone- the homes I clean are familiar to me and the physicality of cleaning can be quite meditative.  However, sometimes I have the attention of a....oooh look a butterfly....except last Friday it was one of these.


A Ghost Moth quietly catching 40 winks on the breadboard. I don't know who was more startled- it or me when I disturbed it. Actually I couldn't work out what I was looking at when I first encountered it. Am pleased to report that it made good its escape from the balcony. Sorry about the photo quality but I only had my phone on me.

Arilx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...