The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Friday, 25 September 2015
Quote for a Friday.
Time for me to let someone far wiser do the talking for a change. Took a great deal of comfort and renewed enthusiasm from these this week and am undertaking a new challenge from next week. Will update very soon.
"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
Mother Teresa
Arilx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

No comments:
Post a Comment