The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Not seen that book before......... I'm off to seek it out
ReplyDeleteJulie xxxxxxx
No a book I know - off to check it out! thanks for the introduction :)
ReplyDeleteEvery letter Tolkien sent his children came with a story and his accompanying illustrations. It really is charming.
ReplyDeleteArilx
I adore this book, although my copy has a different cover to yours. I guess it’s been published numerous times hence the differences. x
ReplyDeleteWill have to take a peek! x
ReplyDelete