The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

I am not surprised you have had it framed, it is a lovely image. They are such cheeky chappies and make me smile when I see them :)
ReplyDeleteRobins are my favorites. How beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI do love a cheeky robin!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a beautiful photograph, well done Mr GBT! I would have it in a frame too.
ReplyDeleteHe looks all puffed up & very proud. Take care.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful... he looks like a very distinguished robbie :)
ReplyDeleteWhat is it about Robins everyone loves?
ReplyDeleteJulie xxxxxxx
Thank you for all your lovely comments. I think it's the robin's beady eyes and how they interact with us which attracts us to them.
ReplyDeleteArilx
That is beautiful!
ReplyDelete