Tuesday 10 June 2014

Welcome and Humble Apologies!

I am very sorry but I have not said "hello" to the very kind band of people who have followed my little bloglet. Being a bit of a technophobe it's taken me this long to find out how to discover who you are [my dashboard told me I had some] as my adblocker has been doing its job and not showing me.

Anyway a warm, if not belated, welcome to Retrowren Wren, Hearthwife, Lovelygrey, Lindjemp and Eileen T. I greatly appreciate your support and am humbled that you read all my wafflings.

Arilx

1 comment:

  1. And me. Your ole' Witchywoo... oh wait.... I haven't worked out how to officially 'follow' you. lol. we must have gone to the same school hahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Not bog standard.

Look at these beautiful cast iron panels. The design is called 'Floral Adamish' and is one of three which the company Walter Macfarl...