I am very sorry but I have not said "hello" to the very kind band of people who have followed my little bloglet. Being a bit of a technophobe it's taken me this long to find out how to discover who you are [my dashboard told me I had some] as my adblocker has been doing its job and not showing me.
Anyway a warm, if not belated, welcome to Retrowren Wren, Hearthwife, Lovelygrey, Lindjemp and Eileen T. I greatly appreciate your support and am humbled that you read all my wafflings.
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
And me. Your ole' Witchywoo... oh wait.... I haven't worked out how to officially 'follow' you. lol. we must have gone to the same school hahahahaha!!!!
ReplyDelete