Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Tuesday, 3 June 2014
We're all human!
I am grateful to these enlightened parents for wanting to not only share their story, but also give me the opportunity to gain a window into their world. Life is multi hued thank goodness not black and white despite the fervent attempts of some bigoted souls who are hell bent on putting everyone into neat little boxes. I have people in my life who are very dear to me and I've seen the heartbreak they've suffered as a result of other's ignorance and cruelty. At the end of the day we're all just people- nothing more nothing less. Gender and sexual orientation is not a choice.
Arilx
Arilx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment