Tuesday 3 June 2014

We're all human!

I am grateful to these enlightened parents for wanting to not only share their story, but also give me the opportunity to gain a window into their world. Life is multi hued thank goodness not black and white despite the fervent attempts of some bigoted souls who are hell bent on putting everyone into neat little boxes. I have people in my life who are very dear to me and I've seen the heartbreak they've suffered as a result of other's ignorance and cruelty.  At the end of the day we're all just people- nothing more nothing less. Gender and sexual orientation is not a choice.


Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puzzling

Being a soul who could win an Olympic Gold if overthinking was ever included as a sport, one thing which really helps me to slow down and be...