Friday 7 November 2014

Timely Reminder.

This has come to my attention. I am still a bit of a people pleaser and on bad days quite convinced I am the most awful person on the planet. Thankfully the gaps between these days are lengthening and I am at the point when I am at my most positive where I even allow myself to think that maybe I am ok. However, old habits die hard and I still spend a great deal of time inside my head going over events and thinking that I have upset or offended people with the things that I have either said or by my actions. It's funny really because I don't regard other people in that light. Awareness is half the battle though I find and I can at least stop some of the destructive patterns these days. So for anyone having a wobble today this is for you!


Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...