Tuesday 9 July 2013

Partners in Crime

"Psst the coast is clear!"

"No, no, no- that's not the way to do it. You look shifty like a dodgy used car salesman!"
"That's a bit better I suppose.....still not very au naturel"
" Leave it to me. Look here I am channelling my inner Squirrel Nutkin- cutesy, butter wouldn't melt..."

"Ready! Action stations we're going in.....mission accomplished!"

These two thieving little rascals were spotted by Mr GBT when he was at the local nature reserve last week, They were pilfering the bird seed near the feeders. The magpie was actually very wary of the squirrel and approached with great caution.

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puzzling

Being a soul who could win an Olympic Gold if overthinking was ever included as a sport, one thing which really helps me to slow down and be...